Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Last daze in Köln

My last days in Cologne are winding down. Everybody left today for their ‘final’ placement. Basically language school is over, and we are all moving on. Not me, exactly. I have to wait until my next family gets home from a previously planned trip until I can go. Until then, I’m going to enjoy the rain in Cologne, and time alone. It has been a pretty quick two months, but when I look back, it has also been pretty long. I made a bunch of new friends, and have not been spending too much money (I do hope to reduce the amount of coffee I drink/buy).

Things I’ve enjoyed about Cologne: my language school teacher, Herr Mainka; making new friends and hanging out by the Rhein; learning to write better in German.

I’ll definitely be back for Karneval in Köln, and will inform you all how that goes.

As far as pictures go, check some out on my flickr page. Hopefully I’ll have internet the next place I go.

No comments: