Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Der Monat

Almost 1.5 months have gone by. Where the heck did they go? I’m still working on the personal statment for law school. Still hanging out with Americans. And still not dreaming in German. Come 30. September, hopefully that all changes.

Yesterday some friends from Wuppertal came to Cologne, friends I had not seen in 4 years. It was nice, but still somewhat awkward. Catching up can be fun. We were only together for around 4 hours, one hour each year. Not nearly enough. But the more I meet up with old friends, the more I’m wondering if it is possible to slip into old friendships.

The idea of visiting Susi K. a the beginning of Oktober was thrown around (by me, not her). We’ll see if that pans out. A trip like that would require some expert train planning.

Still working on the photos. I just figured out that one can work on the captions to photos before putting them online. Good stuff. I will probably also just put a link on the side, rather than having each picture come up as a post.

Oh, changed the layout and stuff too. The old one was boring.

No comments: