Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Three Month Hiatus

It seems every time I open a post, I am apologizing for not posting for a while. This time it was a bit extreme. In my defense, I have not had the internet for those last three months. The official URL is down until further notice, sorry for the inconvienence.

Quick snapshot though: moved out of the Fischbach's house into a company apartment (first time living alone). Started my job for SG Equipment (a part of the Societe Generale, some large French banks). I'm working in the law department, not doing much. The job is so-so. I'm not getting paid, but they do pay for the apartment. I went to London in March, and took an unearthly amount of photos (for me, at least). Christina came at the end of March, we had a blast. Visited all the local hotspots, and Brugge, Belgium. Very romantic town. Fortunately the rain did not ruin our spirits the whole time. Again, a lot of photos to document the time.

Trips planned: Poland at the end of the month. Italy (to visit the beloved Susan), and the Berlin. The big end of the year trip will either be on the beach, or cruising through Germany. Who knows.

I guess that is the big catchup without any nonsense. Hopefully I'll post pictures and more often, but who knows. Other big news: I got into a couple of law schools, so I'll probably be doing that to avoid the title of jobless. Maybe martiningermany will become martininlawschool. Who knows?

No comments: